Securitron DSB-CL Dual Sense Bar, 36", Clear Anodized
Also known as: DSBCL, SN-DSBCL, HES-DSBCL
The Securitron DSB-CL is a clear exit device intended for use on magnetically locked, non-fire rated 36" doors only. The bar will operate via mechanical movement (push) to provide a primary egress function that does not require human touch in addition to a touch sense function.
The DSB-CL is perfect for persons with prosthetics or those who may otherwise have their hands occupied when exiting.
- Length: 36"
- Finish: Clear anodized
- The most dependable exit device available for magnetically locked openings
- Less than 1/8" mechanical movement and ultra-reliable touch sense technology working together in a single exit bar
- Touch sensing and redundant movement-activated switches complies with current fire and life safety egress codes
- Uses same mounting pattern as the TSB-3
- Circuit board is immune to electrostatic discharge - switching power supplies, proximity and garment readers and neon signs
- Bounce resistant to false triggering from outside impact
- All metal construction will stand up to rugged interior environments
- Like the TSB-3, the DSB allows field cutting to fit non-standard door widths
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
- Available ElectroLynx ready
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC
- Tested to 27,000 volts electrostatic discharge
- UL Listed