Securitron CEPT-10 Concealed Electric Power Transfer, 10 Wire, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: CEPT10, SN-CEPT10, HES-CEPT10
The Securitron CEPT-10 is a power transfer designed to provide a secure multiple wire power and/or data transfer between a door frame and door.
The CEPT-10 mounts directly between the frame and door along the hinged edge and contains 2 wire nut and 8 crimp traditional connect wires.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Mortises into the edges of the door and frame
- Tamper resistant. No exposed openings prevents foreign objects from reaching the wires or jamming the device
- All metal construction including backboxes - no plastic
- 10 wire configuration includes 2-18 gauge wires for higher current devices
- Available with CAT-5E and ElectroLynx compatible connectors
- Installs above 2nd hinge
- 7/8" knockouts on back boxes accommodate EMF-type fittings
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Will only function with butt hinges - up to 6"
- Will not work on center-hung or balanced doors
- Will work with Continuous Hinges - please check with Continuous Hinge Manufacturer as to their cutout availability and charge for this cutout