Securitron M62FB 1200lb Holding Force Magnalock, 12/24VDC, Face Drilled, Magnetic Bond Sensor
Also known as: SN-M62FB, HES-M62FB
The Securitron M62FB is a durable, face drilled magnalock with a magnetic bond sensor designed for use in interior, perimeter, and exterior access control environments.
The M62FB is compact enough to fit in 2.5 inches of flat space and requires a low current draw, which helps reduce operational costs. Weatherproof and plated for rust resistance, this magnalock is the perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor installations.
The unit mounts to hollow metal, concrete filled metal, wood, glass with aluminum frames, or Herculite doors.
- Face drilled
- Equipped with magnetic bond sensor
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male
- Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
- UL Listed