Securitron EMB-CL Electromechanical Bar, 36", Clear Anodized
Also known as: EMBCL, SN-EMBCL, HES-EMBCL
The Securitron EMB-CL is a clear, electromechanical bar designed for use on magnetically locked, non-fire-rated 36" doors or as an initiate device for a delayed egress timer.
The EMB-CL is able to function in outdoor applications with optional waterproof switches and meets "no special tools or knowledge" code requirements.
- Length: 36"
- Clear anodized finish
- Low profile design requires only 1/4" movement for activation
- Uses same mounting pattern as the TSB-3 and DSB
- Retrofits to most competitors mounting patterns
- Activates a DPDT 5 Amp rated output when pushed which will allow free egress or initiate the delay on an exit delay timer
- Four individual switches ensure reliable, redundant operation
- All metal construction
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
- UL Listing