Securitron EEB2 Emergency Exit Button with 30 Second Timer, Single Gang, Green/Red/Handicap
Also known as: SN-EEB2, HES-EEB2
The Securitron EEB2 is a 2" Square Emergency Exit Button with 30 second push button release.
The device is mounted on a stainless steel, single-gang faceplate and features internal double-break wiring. The button is field selectable at 12 or 24VDC to match the voltage of the triggered lock. The EEB2 can be used as a backup access control device in the event of an exit sensor failure.
- Includes switchable green, red and blue ADA lenses
- Emergency Exit Buttons offer additional safety, as required by code, for possible malfunction of motion exit sensor
- Mounted next to door
- Momentarily pressing the button releases door for 30 seconds
- Single Gang
- SPST 3 Amp wet N/C contacts
- Operates on 12 or 24 VDC (must be same voltage as the installed lock)
- For indoor use only
- UL Listed