Securitron M82FBD 1800lb Holding Force Magnalock, 12/24VDC, Face Drilled, Magnetic Bond Sensor, Door Position Switch
Also known as: SN-M82FBD, HES-M82FBD
The Securitron M82FBD is a Magnalock with a face mount that has a holding force of 1800 lbs. with automatic dual voltage and magnetic bond sensing function.
The M82FBD comes equipped with a BondSTAT, which ensures an efficient magnetic bond and a door position switch which signals when a door is open or closed.
The M82FBD is an excellent option for interior, perimeter and exterior access control applications in high risk environments such as prisons, detention facilities and high security gates.
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type include mounting brackets, housings and dress covers
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor standard
- Includes an integrated door position switch
- Face drilled
- UL Listed