Fire-Lite MS-5UD-3 Five-Zone, 24V Fire Alarm Control Panel, Backbox, FLPS-3 Power Supply, 120VAC
Also known as: MS5UD3, FL-MS5UD3
The Fire-Lite MS-5UD-3 is a five zone fire alarm control panel with a fully programmable, backlit keypad and LCD display. The panel operates at 120VAC.
A built-in two-line Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter allows for remote monitoring and creates another reliable line of communication with central station. The panel is compatible with System Sensor i3 Series detectors, as well as a slew of input devices, like two and four-wire detectors, tamper switches, pull stations, and waterflow devices.
This fire alarm control panel is perfect for protecting small to medium-sized commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings.
- 120VAC operation
- Five-zone Style B (Class B) or Five-zone Style D (Class A) with optional module
- Four NAC Circuits Style Y (Class B) or Four NAC Circuits Style Z (Class A) with optional modules
- Built-in NAC synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, Gentex, Faraday and Amseco devices
- Integral 80 character LCD display with backlighting and keypad
- Annunciator bus supports up to 8 devices, including ANN-80 LCD Remote Annunciator, ANN-S/PG remote serial or parallel printer gateway, ANN-RLY, 10 form C relay board, ANN-LED Zone annunciator and ANN-I/O LED driver board for graphic annunciators
- Built-in two-line digital communicator for off premises monitoring
- Three Form-C programmable relays
- 3.0 amps total usable current