Fire-Lite MR-101/CR Single SPDT Relay with LED, Mounted in Metal Backbox, Red Plastic Cover
Also known as: MR101CR, FL-MR101CR
The FireLite MR-101-CR is a 24VDC, MR Series Relay with SPDT (10A) contacts. A single relay may be energized from a voltage source or VAC by wiring to appropriate input terminals. The MR-101-CR contains a built-in, red light-emitting diode (LED) which lights up to indicate an energized coil. The relay can be "snapped apart" from a standard four-module assembly and used independently.
This device is perfectly suited for applications where local contacts are required for system status, remote contacts for control of electrical loads, and general purpose switching. Ideal for HVAC, Temperature Control, Fire Alarm, Security, Energy Management, and Lighting Control Systems.
- Each relay position may be energized from one of four input control voltages
- Each relay position contains a red LED which illuminates when the coil is energized
- Single, dual, or triple relay modules may be "snapped apart" from a standard four-position master
- SPDT or DPDT relays available
- Dust-proof metal enclosures
- Red plastic cover
- LED viewing port
- Track mounting hardware to facilitate installation in standard cabinets
- UL recognized relays rated at 10,000,000 mechanical operations