Fire-Lite MMF-301 Mini Monitor Module
Also known as: MMF301, FL-MMF301
The Fire-Lite MMF-301 is a mini monitor module designed to supervise a Style B (Class B) circuit of dry-contact input devices.
The MMF-301 is so compact it can be mounted in a single-gang box and placed behind the monitored device. This makes for a far more aesthetically-pleasing installation. Identification technology automatically notifies the control panel that the MMF-301 is a monitor module. It receives power from a two-wire SLC loop.
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies this device as a monitor module to the panel
- Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. No additional power required
- High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity
- Tinned, stripped leads for ease of wiring
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01 159 on MS-9600 series panels, 01 99 on other compatible systems