Fire-Lite MS-4 Four-Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel, 120VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.3A
Also known as: MS4, FL-MS4
The Fire-Lite MS-4 is a four-zone, conventional fire alarm control panel. The MS-4 works with System Sensor I3 smoke detectors and conventional 2 and 4 wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, and tamper switches. The Fire-Lite MS-4 is armed with a wealth of high-performance features, including drift compensation, maintenance alert, and freeze warning.
Constructed in compliance with NFPA requirements for audible signals and ADA compliant strobes, the MS-4 uses state-of-the-art technology for early fire detection and audible/visual alerts.
- Four-zone Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Four initiating zones compatible with 2- and 4-wire smoke detectors, one zone programmable for combo, supervisory and waterflow
- Two NACs with built-in horn/strobe synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock or Gentex with selectable silence
- Optional module to convert all four initiating zones and two NACs to Class A
- Compatible with System Sensors smoke detectors, providing EZ Walk Test and a Remote Maintenance Signal (panel is offered as i3 Ready, no additional modules needed)
- 3.0 amps total usable current and expandable to 6.0 amps total with optional second transformer