Fire-Lite SD355 Addressable Photoelectric Detector w/ B350LP BaseThe Fire-Lite SD355 is an addressable, photoelectric smoke detector used exclusively with Fire-Lite's MS-9200, MS9200UD, and MS9600 addressable fire alarm control panels (FACP).
The detector's single-source, dual-chamber system uses analog technology to communicate smoke density levels to a central control panel, with the sensor address coordinated using a rotary decade switch system. The device is equipped with LED lights to signal sensor activity, a removable cover and insect screen for easy cleaning, and built-in tamper resistance. Fire-Lite B350LP base included.
Addressable fire alarms can speed up emergency personnel response time because they are better at locating the source of a fire in its early stages by using direct, precise communication.
- Two-wire loop connection
- Unit uses base for wiring
- Addressable by device
- Direct Decade 01-99 (MS-9200UD) and 01-159 (MS-9600) entry of address
- Unique, single-source, dual chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Integral communications and built-in type identification
- Built-in tamper resistant feature
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning
- Withstands air velocities up to 1,500 feet per minute (7.6m/sec) without triggering a false alarm
- Factory preset at 1.5 percent nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level
- Visible LED "blinks" when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in an alarm
- Sealed against back pressure
- Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting