Fire-Lite ANN-80 80 Character Annunicator, Backlit, Red
Also known as: ANN80, FL-ANN80
The Fire-Lite ANN-80 is a compact, backlit red fire annunciator that provides system status indicators for power, alarm trouble, supervisory, and alarm silenced conditions.
The ANN-80 resembles a fire alarm control panel display and communicates with the panel over a two-wire serial interface. The annunciator is equipped with switches for remote control of critical system functions. Unauthorized operation of control switches is protected against by a built-in key switch.
- Color: Red
- Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, Drill, and Reset
- Control switches can be independently enabled or disabled at the FACP
- Keyswitch enables/disables control switches and mechanically locks annunciator enclosure
- Enclosure supervised for tamper
- Local sounder can be enabled or disabled at the FACP.
- Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble, supervisory, zone, and custom alpha labels
- Surface mount directly to wall or to single, double, or 4"square electrical box
- Semi-flush mount to single, double, or 4" square electrical box. Use ANN-SB80KIT for angled view mounting
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,800 m) from the panel
- Backlight turns off during AC loss to conserve battery power but will turn back on if an alarm condition occurs