Securitron M82BD 1800lb Holding Force Magnalock, 12/24VDC, Magnetic Bond Sensor, Door Position Switch
Also known as: SN-M82BD, HES-M82BD
The Securitron M82BD is a Magnalock that has a holding force of 1800 lbs. with automatic dual voltage and magnetic bond sensing function. The unit comes equipped with a BondSTAT, which ensures an efficient magnetic bond and a door position switch which signals when a door is open or closed.
The M82BD is an excellent option for interior, perimeter and exterior access control applications in high risk environments such as prisons, detention facilities and high security gates.
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type include mounting brackets, housings and dress covers
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor standard
- Integrated door position switch
- UL Listed