Gentex 9120T Continuous Piezo Sounder, Integral 135F Thermal, Tandem up to 12 Units
Also known as: GN-9170002
The 9000/9003 Series of photoelectric smoke alarms is designed for residential and commercial residential applications, including homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels and motels, in compliance with UL 217, UL 1730 applicable IBC/IFC Standards and NFPA 72.
Available in many different models, the 9120/9123 Series is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable fire protection is required. The 9000/ 9003 Series is provided with a 9VDC alkaline battery for back-up in the event building power is lost. The battery impedance is verified and the alarm provides a low or missing battery warning.
The Gentex 9000/9003 Series provides an exclusive patented three position test feature that simulates a 0.85% and 3.5% actual smoke condition in full compliance with NFPA 72 and UL Standards.
Options include self-restoring 135F integral or isolated heat thermals and Form A/Form C dry contacts for remote annunciation. Tandem interconnection of up to 12 units is available on several models; tandem interconnection of up to 6 units is available on F models, which activate the dry contacts from the tandem wire or a local alarm.
- Available in 120VAC and 220VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Patented three position test switch
- Relays operate on battery back-up
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- 90dBA continuous piezo horn (9120/9220 Series)
- 90dBA temporal 3 evacuation piezo horn (9123/9223 Series)
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screened
- Interconnect with all Gentex tandem capable smoke alarms
- Easy Wash on-site maintenance washing program
- Red LED pulses every 30 seconds, green LED for AC power on
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase