Gentex 9123HF Photoelectric Smoke Alarm (Isolated/Form AC)
Also known as: GN-9123HF
The Gentex 9123HF 120VAC Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with Form A/C Contacts is perfect for a multitude of applications, including apartments, homes, hospitals, hotels, and motels.
The 9123HF smoke alarm can be connected in tandem up to 6 units, has a pulsing LED sensing chamber, and a low battery indicator. The insect proof screen and dust cover protects the device from outside interference.
The 9123HF includes a quick disconnect wiring harness, Form A/C Contacts, and an Isolated 135 d (f) thermal. This smoke alarm boasts 2.5% sensitivity, a 3100Hz horn, a 5 to 1 signal to noise ratio, and a one-year manufacturer's warranty. A three position test switch helps ensure the device is functioning correctly.
- Available in 120VAC and 220VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Patented three position test switch
- Relays operate on battery back-up
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- 90dBA continuous piezo horn (9120/9220 Series)
- 90dBA temporal 3 evacuation piezo horn (9123/9223 Series)
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screened
- Interconnect with all Gentex tandem capable smoke alarms
- Easy WashTM on-site maintenance washing program
- Red LED pulses every 30 seconds, green LED for AC power on
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase