Ditek DTK-2MHLP12BWB Voice, Data, Signaling Circuit Modular Surge Protector, 12V, Single Mounting Base
Also known as: DTK2MHLP12BWB, DK-2MHLP12BW, DTK-2MHLP12BWB
The Ditek DTK-2MHLP12BWB is a voice, data and signaling circuit modular surge protector with a select voltage of 12V and a single mounting base. The unit provides robust protection in a compact package.
Designed for ease of installation, with convenient field-replaceable modules, the DTK-2MHLP12BWB protects two circuit pairs per module. Applications include protection of 4-20mA current loops, alarm panel NAC, SLC and IDC loops, and burglar alarm panels. The surge protector is suitable for use on AC and DC circuits.
- 12V service voltage
- Single mounting base
- Multi-stage, SAD technology, hybrid design provides the best possible protection
- Hard-wire mounting base
- Field replaceable, hot swappable, modular edge card connection design
- Six voltage levels available to protect all types of voice/data applications
- Two pairs protected per module; when used with mounting base (DTK-MB) modules can be ganged to protect up to ten pairs with a common ground
- Ten Year Limited Warranty