Visonic Next+ K9-85 Pet-Tolerant Digital PIR Detector
Also known as: NEXTK985, VS-NXTPLK985
The Visonic NEXT-K9-85 Pet-tolerant Digital PIR Detector is designed to enable homeowners to secure their homes while allowing their pets to move freely anywhere in the house. Employing Visonic's patented "Target Specific Imaging" optical system (TSI) and unique pet-identification software algorithm, the NEXT-K9-85 has an unprecedented capability to reliably distinguish between human bodies and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85lb).
The NEXT-K9-85 implements a new generation of patented technologies including FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), "True Motion Recognition" with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR), and state-of-the-art 3D cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long term reliability in an attractive, easily installed device designed for any pet-loving home environment.
- 15m (50 ft) 90 degree multiple-curtain coverage with creep zone
- Pet-tolerant for animals up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Enhanced false alarm immunity by combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced true digital FM processing
- Industry's best catch performance based on proprietary Target Specific Imaging and 3D cylindrical optics
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition with exceptionally high sampling rates and "Event Verification" algorithm
- Remote walk-test capabilities
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards