Securitron M32FB 600 lbs. Holding Force MagnalockThe SECURITRON-M32FB is an electromagnetic lock with a driled face, a magnetic bond sensor, and 600 pounds of holding force designed for access controlled interior rooms and secure areas in buildings.
The lock is weatherproof and tamper proof, to protect internal components from outside interference. An instant release circuit ensures no residual magnetism. The unit comes in an attractive brushed stainless steel finish and includes ten feet of jacketed, stranded conductor.
This magnetic lock is not recommended for protecting doors where physical assault is a possibility.
- Includes a drilled face plate and magnetic bond sensor
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Lock options include BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor and integrated door position switch
- UL Listed