Securitron DK-26BK Digital Keypad System, Narrow Stile, Black Anodized
Also known as: DK26BK, SN-DK26BK, HES-DK26BK
The Securitron DK-26BK is a digital keypad system with a black finish designed for medium/high security control of electric locks.
The DK-26BK consists of two components: the keypad and the CPU board connected by a 16 ft. cable which allows the CPU board to be mounted within the protected area for higher security.
- Cast stainless steel with 11 EPDM rubber keys
- Weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Operates on low voltage AC or DC current
- Mounts on a narrow mullion
- True 10 digit operation (keys are not paired)
- Wiegand output available
- Digital Keypad System circuit board mounts in a plastic enclosure and provides for 59 multiple users, expandable to 119
- User code and/or hard code disable feature
- 5 Amp DPDT relay output for lock control and alarm shunt, camera call-up or other device interface
- Request-to-Exit (REX) input
- 16 ft. [4.8m], 12 conductor, 22 gauge keypad cable
- 3 LEDs and a bell button