Securitron EEB3N Emergency Exit Button with 30 Second Timer, Narrow Stile, Green/RedThe Securitron EEB3N is a push-to-exit button with an integrated 30-second timer for timed release of access control electric locks.
Green and Red lenses are interchangeable. The button has selectable 12 or 24VDC to match the voltage of the corresponding lock. The EEB3N can be used as a backup access control device in the event of an exit sensor failure.
- Emergency Exit Buttons offer additional safety, as required by code, for possible malfunction of motion exit sensor
- Mounted next to door
- Momentarily pressing the button releases door for 30 seconds
- Narrow Stile
- SPST 3 Amp wet N/C contacts
- Operates on 12 or 24 VDC (must be same voltage as the installed lock)
- For indoor use only
- Includes switchable green and red lenses
- UL Listed