Macurco TX-6-ND Nitrogen Dioxide Detector, 12-24 VAC or 12-32 VDC, Dark Gray
Also known as: TX6ND, MA-TX6ND
The Macurco TX-6-ND is a detector, controller, and transducer for monitoring Nitrogen Dioxide Gas in parking garages, maintenance facilities, and many other commercial locations.
This highly sensitive meter can monitor 0-20 ppm of nitrogren dioxide (NO2). When NO2 levels rise, the TX-6-ND automatically activates an exhaust fan to clear the air. The unit is compatible with the Macurco DVP-120 Control Panel and mounts easily to a standard 4 x 4 electrical box.
The TX-6-ND is also available in white.
- 12-24VAC or 12-32VDC input
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-20ppm of NO2), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 5,000 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop
- Supervised system design: detector problem will cause the fan & alarm relay to activate
- Mounts on a standard 4x4 inch electrical box
- Factory calibrated
- Power: 3 W (max) from 12 to 24 VAC or 12 to 32 VDC
- Current @ 24 VDC: 75 mA in alarm, 50 mA fan relay on and 23 mA stand by
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound (0.45 kg)
- Size: 4 1/2 x 4 x 2 1/8 in. (11.4 X 10.2 X 5.4 cm)
- Color: Dark gray
- Connections: plugs/terminals
- Mounting box: (not included) 4x4 electric
- Fan relay: 5 A, 240 VAC, pilot duty, SPDT
- Fan relay actuation: selectable at OFF, 0.2, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.7, 2.0, 2.2, 2.5 (default), 2.7, 3.0, 3.2, 3.5, 3.7, 4.0, 4.2, 4.5, 4.7, 5.0 ppm
- Fan Delay Settings of 0, 1, 3 (default), 5 and 10 minutes
- Fan Minimum Runtime settings are OFF (default), 3, 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- Alarm relay: 0.5A 120 V, 60 VA
- Alarm relay actuation: selectable N.O. default or N.C.
- Alarm relay settings: 1 - 20 ppm NO2
- Current Loop, 4-20 mA for 0-20 ppm NO2
- Operating Environment: 0F to 125 F (-18C or above 52C).10 to 90% RH
For more information about the Macurco TX-6-ND, please contact us.