Macurco GD-2A Combustible Gas Detector, UL Listed, CSFM Approved
Also known as: GD2A, MA-GD2A
The Macurco GD-2A is a combustible gas detector that connects to a Fire Alarm/Burglary Control Panel and monitors for hazardous methane and propane gas in homes and office buildings.
Easy to install and operate, the GD-2A has a solid state electronic sensor that requires no maintenance. 12 or 24 VDC control panels with backup batteries can provide backup battery power to the detector as well. An LED indicator alerts users to detector status, including arm and alarm conditions. The unit can be surface mounted or installed over an electrical box.
The GD-2A is a great detector for residences, retail stores, office buildings, and institutional buildings.
- Supervised Sensor
- Simple installation and operation
- SPDT Alarm and N.C. Trouble Relay
- Can be self-restoring or latching
- Califoirnia State Fire Marshal Listed
- Solid State Electronic sensors: no maintenance or recalibration
- Sensitivity tested based on UL 1484 Standard for Residential Gas Detectors
- Listed to UL Standard 2075 for the Standard for Safety for Gas and Vapor Detector and Sensors
- Size: 4 x 5 x 1 5/8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.54 pound
- Voltage: 12 to 24 VAC or VDC
- Current (non-alarm): 45 mA @ 12 VDC, 22 mA @ 24 VDC, 65 mA @ 12 VAC, 45 mA @ 24 VAC
- Current (in alarm): 70 mA @ 12 VDC, 35 mA @ 24 VDC, 100 mA @ 12 VAC, 65 mA @ 24 VAC
- Color: White
For more information about the Macurco GD-2A, please contact us.