Macurco GD-12 Combustible Gas Detector, 100-240VAC
Also known as: GD12, MA-GD12
The Macurco GD-12 are line voltage (100-240VAC), dual relay combustible gas detector, controller and transducers. The GD-12 utilizes an internal switching power supply that is capable of using line voltage between 100 and 240VAC and 50-60Hz. The GD-12 have selectable 4-20mA output, buzzer and digital display options. It is an electronic detection system used to measure the concentration of various gases and provide feedback and automatic control to help reduce gas concentrations in parking garages, maintenance facilities or other commercial applications.
The GD-12 is also available in White.
- 100-240VAC input
- Mounts on a standard 4 x 4 electrical box
- 5A SPDT relay controls valves, louvers or exhaust fans
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C alarm relay connects to warning devices or control panels
- 4-20mA current loop - compatible with the Macurco DVP-120 Control Panel
- Supervised system design: detector problem will cause relay activation
- ETL Listed to UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61010-1
- Country of Origin: United States
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Product Line: Commercial
- Certifications & Standards: cETLus Intertek UL 61010-1 Can/CSA C22.2 by ETL
- Product Type: Gas Leak Sensor
- Weight (Approximate) (g): 453.592
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Input Voltage (V AC): 120, 230
- Detectable Gas: Hydrogen, Methane, Propane
- Detectable Medium: Gas
- Width: 4"
- Status Indicators: Alarm, LED
- Depth: 2.1"
- Depth (mm): 54
- Form Factor: Duct Mount, Surface Mount, Wall Mount
- Height: 4.5"
- Height (mm): 114
- Product Color: Gray
- Weight (Approximate): 1 lb
- Application/Usage: Ambulance Bay, Battery Charging Station, Brewery, Bus Depot, Commercial, Fire Station, Loading Dock, Mechanical Room, Parking Lot, Refrigeration Facilities, Restaurant, Storage Facilities, Vehicle Repair Facilities, Warehouse
- Width (mm): 102
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Macurco GD-12, please contact us.