Hydrogen Gas is dangerous. It can cause asphyxiation and even explode! (Ever hear of the Hindenburg?)
Protect yourself and others from this easy-leaking, volatile gas with the HD-11. This detector has a fully-supervised, Solid-State Sensor that can monitor levels of hydrogen gas across a 900 foot area. The self-restoring HD-11 requires no maintenance and can be either flush or surface mounted.
Macurco HD-11 Hydrogen Gas Detector
Also known as: HD11, MA-HD11
The HD-11 is a low voltage electronic detector of Hydrogen gas. The HD-11 is designed for connection to Fire Alarm/Burglary Control Panels. Alarm control panels that work on 12 or 24 VDC can provide battery backup to the HD-11 detectors. The unit is designed to work with control panel or other building management equipment to help monitor levels of hydrogen gas in a room or a facility where hydrogen gas may be present, for example where forklifts, backup power supplies, or golf carts battery charging stations are present. The HD-11 is intended for installation in buildings in non-hazardous locations such as residences, retail stores, office buildings, and similar facilities. This Hydrogen gas detector is NOT designed to detect smoke, fire or carbon monoxide.
- Detects Hydrogen Gas
- Self-Restoring or Latching
- Flush or Surface Mount Enclosure
- N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- N.C. Trouble/Supervisory relay
- Low Maintenance Solid-State Sensor
- Coverage area: 900 sq. ft.
- Alarm Setting 10% of LEL H2
- Electronic Sensors require NO maintenance or recalibration
- Temperature Compensated
- Easy to install and operate
- Fully-supervised sensor
- Size: 4 x 5 x 1 5/8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.54 pound
- Voltage: 12 to 24 VAC or VDC
- Current (non-alarm): 45 mA @ 12 VDC, 22 mA @ 24 VDC, 65 mA @ 12 VAC, 45 mA @ 24 VAC
- Current (in alarm): 70 mA @ 12 VDC, 35 mA @ 24 VDC, 100 mA @ 12 VAC, 65 mA @ 24 VAC
- Color: white
- Sensor Maintenance: not required
- Alarm Relay Rating: 0.125 A, 40 V, 3 VA
- Trouble Relay: 0.250 A, 40 V, 10 VA
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 120 F
- Alarm Set Point: 10% LEL hydrogen gas
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Macurco HD-11, please contact us.