IEI-PIP24VDCRU Plug-In DC Power Supply
Also known as: PIP24VDCRU, IE-PIP24VDCR
Go "green," and save some green too! The PIP24VDCRU low voltage, plug-in DC power supply is EISA 2007 compliant, with less than a 0.5 watt standby power, reducing excess waste and your security system's overall carbon footprint.
Other features include a built-in surge protector, automatic short circuit reset, and 12 to 24-volt DC regulation from a 0 to 100 percent load for consistent, low-current battery maintainence. Comes in a lightweight, black body for easy transport. Perfect for providing additional power to any CCTV, burglary, or fire alarm system.
- Output voltage regulated at 1 from 0 to 100 percent load, expand options for use in low-load and high-load applications
- Poly-fuse automatically resets after a short curcuit, prevents unnecessary service calls
- Ground prong on AC power input and ground output terminal, provides input protection and easy panel ground connection
- Robust surge protection, prevents AC line spikes and transients from harming the power supply or the connected equipment
- Red LED power indicator, shows at a glance that the supply is operating
- Plugs directly into AC outlet, knockout for wall outlet retaining screw, easy and quick to install
- Acts as transfromer and powe supply in-one, no cabinet to mount