IEI PIP12VDCRU Regulated Plug-in 12 VDC Power Supply
Also known as: PIP12VDCRU, IE-PIP12VDCR
The IEI-PIP12VDCRU is a plug-in 12VDC power supply.
With an auto-resetting poly fuse, service calls are no longer necessary after a short circuit. A ground prong is included for input protection and panel ground connection. The power supply is surge protected against AC line spikes and transients that could potentially damage the unit or other connected devices.
- Output voltage regulated at 1% from 0% to 100% load, expands options for use in low-load and high-load applications
- Poly-fuse automatically resets after a short circuit, prevents unnecessary service calls
- Ground prong on AC power input and ground output terminal, provides input protection and easy panel ground connection
- Robust surge protection, prevents AC line spikes and transients from harming the power supply or the connected equipment
- Red LED power indicator, shows at a glance that the supply is operating
- Plugs directly into AC outlet, knockout for wall outlet retaining screw, easy and quick to install
- Acts as transformer and power supply in-one, no cabinet to mount