Honeywell Ademco 4209U V-Plex Group Zoning Remote Point Module
The HONEYWELL-ADEMCO-4209U is a Four-Zone V-Plex Group Zoning Module that provides power and supervision to two-wire smoke detectors and combines the detectors into group zones.
Using existing smoke detectors in a hard-wired infrastructure, installers can now expand detector capacity and capabilities system-wide with the use of the 4209U module.
Flexible zone configurations adapt easily to a multitude of commercial applications.
- Combines two-wire smoke detectors from an area of the protected premises into group zones
- Can be attached remotely or at the panel
- All loops are EOLR supervised (2K, supplied)
- Provides power and supervision for two-wire industry standard smoke detectors (review UL compatibility listing)
- Each loop can support up to 16 smoke detectors in the non-grouped mode, or in the grouped mode
- Supports four-wire smoke detectors
- Uses two or four V-Plex addresses
- Supports either dip switch or serial number applications
- UL864 Listed NFPA 72 compliant
- Separate DC input, no current drain from primary V-Plex loop
- Can greatly expand smoke detection coverage cost effectively