Honeywell Intellisense DT906 120' X 10' to 200' X 15' Anti-Mask PIR
Also known as: HCS-DT906
The HONEYWELL-DT906 is a Dual Tec Motion Sensor that uses microwave and PIR technology to provide state-of-the-art motion detection at a range of 200 feet.
The DT906 embraces anti-masking technology to detect when someone is attempting to mask the sensor. The look-down lens is able to see when someone is trying to disable the sensor from below. Wall and bottom cover tampers and a vandal-resistant housing protect the sensor from damage.
Self-test supervision automatically checks the unit for accuracy so you don't have to. The small animal immunity function differentiates between animal sizes, and purposely does not trigger an alarm when small animals are detected.
- Microcontroller-Based Dual Technology
- Sensor Sabotage Prevention
- Queue Logic Event Processing
- Self-Test and Continuous Supervision
- Designed for Harsh Environments
- Self-Adjusting Thresholds
- PIR/Microwave technology for intrusion detection
- Digital Fluorescent Light Filter
- Small Animal Immunity