The HID-1346 is a single proximity card keyfob for access control offering HID proximity technology in a convenient, pocket size device. The proximity card keyfob easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. The unit is built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling.
The 1346 is suited for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required. The keyfob's read range is not affected by body shielding or environmental conditions. The unit comes with the HID logo engraved and can be custom programmed when ordered in quantities of 100 or more.
- Small enough to fit on a key ring
- Universal compatibility with HID proximity card readers
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control Can be placed on a key ring for convenient entry
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes
- Using HID's ProxProgrammer, card vendors can ship proximity keyfobs, custom programmed to their customers' requirements, from their own inventory (Minimum of 100 required). Enables smaller order quantities and overnight delivery (Check with vendor for availability.)
- Lifetime warranty