HID 2004PGGMN Smart Card
Also known as: HU-2004PGGMN, HID-2004PGGMN
The HID-2004PGGMN is a 32K (16K/16+16K/1) programmed smart card with no slot punch.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity and powerful access control
- iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card
- More powerful, versatile and secure access control.
- Provides versatile interoperability in applications like access control, network log-on security, cashless vending and many other areas
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Weight (Approximate) (g): 5.7
- Width: 3.4"
- Height (mm): 54
- Width (mm): 86
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Product Type: Smart Card
- Color: Glossy White
- Operating Frequency (Hz): 13560000
- Depth: 0"
- Depth (mm): 1
- Height: 2.1"
- Application/Usage: Access Control, Biometric Verification, Cashless Vending, Loyalty Programs, Public Transport
- Product Line: iCLASS
- Weight (Approximate): 0.20 oz
For more information about the HID 2004PGGMN, please contact us.