HID 5106RGGMNM iCLASS Seos Prox Card, 8kB, Prox Prog with HID Format, White with Gloss Finish
Also known as: HU-5106RGMNM, HID-5106RGGMNM
HID Globals dual frequency iCLASS Seos + Prox smart card allows for seamless migration from 125 kHz proximity technology to the future-proof, high-frequency Seos solution. The card enables customers to maximize their investment with simultaneous support of widely adopted low-frequency proximity technology in conjunction with the heightened security of Seos.
iCLASS Seos smart cards also enable users to carry dual identities in a single credential, delivering a true one card solution for physical and logical access control applications. The credentials can be programmed to open doors and access IT resources since they are provisioned to support other applications, including One-Time Password (OTP) authentication for network login.
- Versatile strong authentication The solution of choice for companies looking for state-of-the-art access control and multi-application smart cards
- Increased interoperabilityOpen and standards-based solution supports future technologies and can store data for multiple applications that are independently protected (as part of a firewalled architecture)
- Effective risk mitigationProvides protection against attacks and timely remediation
- Enhanced privacy Communicates no traceable identifiers during card sessions to prevent card data from being divulged or cloned by unauthorized parties
- Greater return on investment (ROI)Programmable cards are based on a reliable platform. Includes a lifetime warranty
- Part of HID Globals iCLASS SE platform Based on its SIO (Secure Identity Object) data model and Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) for increased security and adaptability