Gentex GN-503F Combination Photoelectric Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
UPC: 700217028094Also known as: GN503F, GN-GN503F
The Gentex GN-503F is a hard-wired, photoelectric smoke/carbon monoxide alarm designed to replace unreliable nuissance alarms.
This device is backed by a one year warranty, as well as a five year limited warranty on the carbon monoxide sensor. It features an 85dBA alarm horn at 10 feet, operates at 120 VAC, and has a 9V backup battery that provides power to the unit even after a power outage.
With Dual Link tones, a self test push button, a low-battery indicator, and a 5 year service life, the Gentex GN-503F is a beacon of high-performance smoke and carbon monoxide detection. It comes with a fast disconnect wiring harness, a non-latching alarm, and is able to connect to 12 other Gentex combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
Unlike the Gentex GN-503, the Gentex GN-503F includes a Form A/Form C Relay.
- Includes 9VDC battery back-up
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Meets sensitivity requirements ofANSI/UL 2034
- F Model:One (1) set of Form A/Form C contacts that activate for smoke and/or CO events
- FF Model: Two (2) sets of Form A/Form C contacts that activate independently for smoke and CO events
- Relay contacts operate on battery back-up
- Push button self test feature
- Push button functional test feature
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Non-latching (self restoring) alarm
- Fully insect protected
- Red LED pulses every 30 seconds, green LED for AC power on
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes, including but not limited to 4x4x2-1/8 octagon
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase
- 5 year limited warranty on CO sensor
- Additional Smoke Alarm Features
-Photoelectric smoke sensing technology
-Temporal 3 evacuation sounding pattern for smoke annunciation
-Nominal 2.5% sensitivity (smoke)
-Solid state red LED to indicate smoke presence
- Additional CO Alarm Features
-Temporal 4 sounding pattern for CO annunciation
-End of life signal indicates CO sensor has reached depletion state and unit must be replaced