Gentex GN-200 120VAC Single/Multiple Station Continuous Piezo Smoke Alarm
Also known as: GN200, GN-9170052
The Gentex GN-200 (120VAC) photoelectric smoke alarms are designed for residential and commercial residential applications, including but not limited to, homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels and motels, in compliance with UL 217 and NFPA 72.
The GN-200 is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable fire and smoke protection is required.
The Gentex GN-200 is provided with a push button test that simulates a 3.5% actual smoke condition in compliance with NFPA 72 and UL Standards.
Tandem connection capabilities up to 12 units is available on the GN-200 and has tandem capabilities with existing Gentex smoke alarms. The GN-200 provides a continuous tone.
- GN-200 Series available in 120VAC
- GN-300 Series available in 120VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Horn frequency 3150 Hz (Nominal)
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Push button test feature
- On-site maintenance washing program
- GN-300 Series includes battery drawer on side of unit to allow for battery replacement without removing unit from wall or ceiling
- GN-300 Series includes low or missing battery indicator
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Sure-LockTM locking pin to detour alarm tampering
- Dust-Cover included to keep units dust free until occupancy
- 85dBA continuous solid-state piezo horn (GN-200 & GN-300 Models)
- Temporal 3 evacuation sounding device (GN-203 & GN-303 Models)
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Insect Protected
- Easy WashTM on site maintenance program
- Red LED pulses every 30 seconds, green LED verifies AC power
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Full tandem compatibility with existing Gentex smoke alarms.
- Mounting bracket allows mounting to textured ceilings