Gentex 8100PT 120VAC 4-Wire Photoelectric System Detector (Integrated)
Also known as: GN-9081237
The Gentex 8100PT is a 120 VAC 4-Wire Photoelectric System Detector.
The Gentex 8000/8003 Series of photoelectric detectors is designed for commercial, industrial, residential and institutional applications. The 8000/8003 is engineered to provide outstanding performance wherever reliable fire protection is required.
The Gentex 8000/8003 Series provides an exclusive patented three position test feature that simulates a 0.85% and a 3.5% actual smoke condition, in full compliance with NFPA 72 and UL 268 Standards. The test feature has the capability to let you know when maintenance is required.
A standard Form A dry relay contact for connection to the system initiating circuit and an auxiliary Form C dry relay contact is provided on all models for use for remote annunciation as a releasing device services. Other options include reverse/local 90dBA solid-state piezo horns and 135 degreesF fixed temperature self-restoring integral or isolated thermals to meet your specific requirements.
The 8003 Series provides the temporal 3 evacuation tone as a standard feature. When testing the 8003 Series it may take up to 16 seconds longer to go in or out of alarm.
- Available in 120VAC and 24VDC
- Listed for releasing device service
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Temporal 3 evacuation sounding device (8003 Series)
- Patented three position test
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Easy Wash on-site maintenance washing program
- Form A/Form C dry relay contacts
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screened
- Solid-state LED condition indicator
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Protective high air velocity gasket
- 24 month warranty from date of purchase