Fire-Lite SD355R Remote Test Capable Addressable Photoelectric Smoke Detector, B210LP Base
Also known as: FL-SD355R
The Fire-Lite SD355R is an addressable, remote-test capable, photoelectric smoke detector used exclusively with Fire-Lite's MS-9200, MS9200UD, and MS9600 addressable fire alarm control panels (FACP).
The detector's single-source, dual-chamber system uses analog technology to communicate smoke density levels to a central control panel, with the sensor address coordinated using a rotary decade switch system. The device is equipped with LED lights to signal sensor activity, a removable cover and insect screen for easy cleaning, and built-in tamper resistance. Fire-Lite B350LP base included.
Addressable fire alarms can speed up emergency personnel response time because they are better at locating the source of a fire in its early stages by using direct, precise communication.
- Remote Test Capable
- Two-wire loop connection
- Unit uses base for wiring
- Addressable by device
- Rotary, decimal addressing: 01 99 with MS-9200 series, and 01 159 with MS-9600 series
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Integral communications and built-in type identification
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning
- Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level
- Visible LED blinks when the unit is addressed and latches on in alarm
- Sealed against back pressure.
- Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting
- Mounts to: single-gang box, octagonal box, or square electrical box
- Fully coated circuit boards and superior RF/transient protection
- 94-V0 plastic flammability rating
- Low standby current
- B210LP base included