Fire-Lite MS-9200UDLS Intelligent Addressable FACP with Built-In Communicator
Also known as: MS9200UDLS, FL-MS9200UDL
The Fire-Lite MS-9200UDLS is a 120VAC, intelligent, addressable, fire alarm control panel with a built-in communicator.
The unit is outfitted with an 80-character LCD display, a printed circuit board mounted on a chassis, and a cabinet. Capable of supporting up to 198 devices, this panel features a LiteSpeed mode, which polls 10 devices at a time for quicker response times.
The MS-9200UDLS can support up to 32 optional LCD-80F or ACS LED annunciators. The built-in digital communicator makes it possible to monitor and perform upload and download functions from a remote location. A quick-remove chassis helps protect electronic components during construction.
- Single SLC provides support for 198 addressable devices on twisted, unshielded fire wire
- Uses PS-Tools programming utility
- LiteSpeed protocol for SLC communication polls 10 devices at a time and operates on standard, unshielded wire
- Built-in digital communicator for off premises monitoring and remote up/download
- 4 NACs with built-in sync for System Sensor, Gentex, and Wheelock
- 3 amp total shared power supply expandable to 6 amps of notification power with optional transformer
- Supports up to 32 optional LCD-80F or ACS LED annunciators