ELK 924 Sensitive Relay 12/24 VDC
UPC: 762158009242Also known as: EK-924
The ELK-924 is a sensitive relay module with Form C dry contacts designed for general purpose switching of high current loads and devices.
Capable of being triggered at an unbelievably low current of 1 milliamp, the module features 12 or 24 VDC operation.
- Super Low 1.2 mA Trigger Current
- Positive (+) Or Negative (-) Trigger Input
- Double Form "C" Contacts DPDT
- Heavy Duty Contact Rating
- On Board LED Status Indicator
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape
- Mounts in Standard 2.75" Snap Track
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty