ELK-129 Computer Sound card Interface
Also known as: EK-129
The ELK-129 is a computer sound card interface that lets you program sounds into Elk Recordable Modules, like the Elk-120 or Elk-124, using a computer's speaker.
Software is included for downloading computer audio files (WAVs) to recordable modules.
- Powers ELK-120 or ELK-124 Modules during Programming
- Power Switch
- Audio Jacks for Computer and Speakers
- Plug-In Cable for Quick Connections to Recordable Modules
- Includes 6 foot Shielded Cable for Speakers
- Compact Plastic Case
- Programs Recordable Modules in Seconds
- Requires MS Windows 98 or higher, Stereo Speaker Output Jack or Sound Card and computer speakers
- Requires (1) 12V, 20VA AC Transformer (not included) to program the ELK-120 or ELK-124
- Lifetime Limited Warranty