System Sensor SPSW Speaker Strobe, White, Wall Mount, FIRE Lettering, Standard Candela
Also known as: BK-SPSW
The System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance SPSW is a white speaker strobe for wall installation with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd.
The new SpectrAlert Advance selectable output speaker strobes and dual evacuation speakers can reduce ground faults and allow faster installation.
The SpectrAlert Advance Series of speakers and speaker strobes is designed to reduce ground faults. The plug-in design allows the installer to pre-wire mounting plates and dress the wires before plugging in the speakers. The plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components.
This design also allows faster installations with instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 11 field selectable candela settings for wall and ceiling speaker strobes.
The low total harmonic distortion of the SP speaker offers high fidelity sound output while the SPV speaker offers high volume sound output for use in high ambient noise applications.
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- No extension ring required
- Field selectable candela settings: Standard: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (, , 1 and 2 watts)
- SP speakers offer high fidelity sound output
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert products
- Optional tamper resistant Torx head screw included
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting