System Sensor SCR Strobe, Red, Ceiling Mount, FIRE Lettering, Standard Candela
Also known as: BK-SCR
The System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance SCR is a red, ceiling-mount strobe with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd.
SpectrAlert Advance selectable-output horns, strobes, and horn strobes are rich with features guaranteed to cut installation times and maximize profits.
The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the most versatile and easy-to -use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With white and red plastic housings, wall and ceiling mounting options and plain and FIRE-printed devices, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line, horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, which make installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time - consuming ground faults. Furthermore, a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before the device is installed, protecting devices from damage.
In addition, field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with three volume selections enables installers to easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert devices
- Compatible with MDL sync module
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting