System Sensor SCR Red Ceiling-Mount StrobeThe SYSTEM-SENSOR-SCR is a red, ceiling-mount strobe with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd. The unit features a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, the SCR utilizes a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert devices
- Compatible with MDL sync module
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting