System Sensor SCRK Strobe, Red, Ceiling Mount, FIRE Lettering, Standard Candela, Outdoor
Also known as: BK-SCRK
The System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance SCRK is a red, ceiling-mount, outdoor strobe with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd.
SpectrAlert Advance selectable-output horns, strobes, and horn strobes are rich with features guaranteed to cut installation times and maximize profits.
The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the most versatile and easy-to -use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With white and red plastic housings, wall and ceiling mounting options and plain and FIRE-printed devices, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line, horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, which make installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time - consuming ground faults. Furthermore, a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before the device is installed, protecting devices from damage.
In addition, field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with three volume selections enables installers to easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements.
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rated from 40F to 151F
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting