System Sensor 5622 Heat Detector, 194F Fixed Temp/Rate-of-Rise, Dual-Circuit
Also known as: BK-5622
The SYSTEM-SENSOR-5622 is a 194F Fixed Temp/Rate-of-Rise, Dual-Circuit Mechanical Heat Detector that offers a low-cost means for property protection against fire while also working for non-life-safety installations where smoke detectors are inappropriate.
The 5622 also provides a post-activation indicator in the form of acollector.When the detector is activated, the collector drops from the unit, making it easy to identify the unit in alarm.
The 5622's rate-of-rise feature is restorable to accommodate field-testing.
- Dual-circuit model
- Combination fixed- temp/rate-of-rise 194F rating
- Easy-to-use terminal screws
- A broad range of back box mounting options: Singlegang, 3.5 and 4 Octagonal, 4 square with square to round plaster ring
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Operating Voltage/Contact Ratings (Resistive): 6 125 VAC / 3A, 6 28 VDC / 1A, 125 VDC / 0.3A, 250 VDC / 0.1A
- Maximum Installation Temperature: 150F (65.6C)
- Alarm Temperature: Models: 194F (90C)
- Rate-of-Rise Threshold: 15F (8.3C) per minute
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Input Terminals: 14 22 AWG
- Back Box Mounting: 312 octagonal, 4 octagonal, Single gang, 4 square with a square to round plaster ring
- Dimensions with mounting bracket: Diameter: 4.57" (11.6 cm), Height: 1.69" (4.3 cm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)