System Sensor SRK Strobe, Red, Wall Mount, FIRE Lettering, Standard Candela, Outdoor
Also known as: BK-SRK
The System Sensor SpectrAlert Advance SRK is a red, outdoor strobe with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd.
SpectrAlert Advance outdoor, selectable-output speaker strobes and dual-voltage evacuation speakers meet virtually any outdoor application requirement.
The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the broadest line of outdoor speakers and speaker strobes in the industry. From metal and plastic outdoor back boxes, to white and red plastic housings, to wall and ceiling mounting options, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement.
SpectrAlert Advance outdoor speakers and speaker strobes can be used indoors or outdoors in wet or dry applications, and can provide reliable operation from -40 degreesF to 151 degreesF. In addition, these speakers provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages.
The entire SpectrAlert Advance line, including speakers, provides a plug-in design that reduces ground faults by enabling installers to pre-wire mounting plates and dress the wires before plugging in the speakers. To enable faster installation times, a shorting spring on the mounting plate provides instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected. Furthermore, rotary switches simplify the selection of voltage and power settings. Both wall and ceiling speaker strobes include field-selectable candela settings that enable installers to quickly set each device to meet application requirements.
The speakers' weatherproof plastic back boxes (shipped with product) and metal back boxes (available separately) are designed to accommodate in-and-out wiring for daisy chaining outdoor devices. Plastic back boxes feature removable side flanges and improved resistance to saltwater corrosion. The screw-hole knock-outs located on the back of the back box eliminate the need to drill holes for screw-in mounting. Both weatherproof back boxes come with 3/4-inch top and bottom conduit entries and 3/4-inch knock-outs at the back. Included with each back box is a screw-in NPT plug with an O-ring gasket for a water tight seal.
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rated from 40F to 151F
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting