Silent Knight SKE450 Voice Evacuation System
Also known as: SK-SKE450
The SILENT-KNIGHT-SKE450 is a voice evacuation system that provides 50 W of output power and has a built in Digital Message Repeater, power supply, and a supervised microphone.
The SKE450 is activated when one of the two alarm inputs are tripped, then the control will output a pre-recorded programmable audio message corresponding to the alarm input that was tripped.
- 50 watts of output power on a 25 or 70.7 VRMS speaker circuit
- The speaker circuits supports Class A or Class B wiring
- Downloadable voice messages via direct connect
- Built-in supervised microphone provides system paging function and field message programming capability
- Dedicated Form C relays for alarm and trouble