Silent Knight 5499 Distributed Power Module
Also known as: SK-5499
The SILENT-KNIGHT-5499 is a 9 amp notification power expander that provides its own AC power connection, battery charging circuit, and backup battery for use with fire and security controls that have 9-32 VDC outputs.
The 5499 is the cost-effective solution for powering notification appliances required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The 5499 has built-in ANSI cadence pattern, which can upgrade older control panels that lack cadence capability.
- UL listed for 9 amps of notification power
- Power supplys advanced switch mode design reduces damaging heat and manages power up to 50% more efficiently than other systems
- Dip switches allow for easy configuration
- 24VDC regulated outputs
- Four power-limited notification appliance circuits rated at 3 amps each: 4 Class B, 2 Class A or 1 Class A and 2 Class B
- Additional continuous auxiliary output
- 2 inputs
- Independent trouble relay
- Built-in synchronization for appliances from System Sensor, Gentex, Wheelock, AMSECO and Faraday
- Surface mount installation