Securitron BPS-12-1 Boxed Power Supply, 12VDC, 1A
Also known as: BPS121, SN-BPS121, HES-BPS121
The Securitron BPS-12-1 is a 12 volt, 1 amp power supply delivered in a single lockable enclosure with the line voltage connection to be made by screw terminals.
The BPS-12-1 features regulated, adjustable power with integral sealed lead acid/gel cell battery charging capability and meet Class 2 electrical requirements.
- 12VDC at 1A
- U.L. Class 2 Listed
- Lifetime replacement warranty
- Incorporates integral battery charging capability which keeps the sealed lead acid gel/cell at full charge in case of line voltage failure
- Fused line voltage input with one DC output on a separate UL Class 2 Listed current limited automatic circuit breaker
- Each circuit can be individually turned on & off via a slide switch and the power status of each is shown by an LED
- Rugged steel enclosure
- Provided with terminals for fire alarm relay connection, allowing release of all devices upon fire alarm activation
- Clean linear power for flawless operation with all sensitive active electronic components