Power-Sonic PS-1212 12V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery
Also known as: PS1212, PW-PS1212
The Powersonic PS-1212 is a 12V 1.4 AH rechargeable sealed lead acid battery.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845
- Product Series: PS
- Width: 1.7"
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Width (mm): 42.926
- Weight (Approximate): 1.20 lb
- Height (mm): 57.912
- Height: 2.3"
- Application/Usage: Emergency Lighting, Fire Protection System, General Purpose, Medical Equipment, Security System, Toy, UPS
- Output Voltage (V DC): 12
- Battery Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)
- Battery Capacity (mAh): 1400
- Battery Rechargeable: Yes
- Output Voltage (V): 12
- Output Voltage: 12 V DC
- Battery Size: Proprietary Battery Size
- Product Type: Battery
- Weight (Approximate) (g): 544.311
- Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh
For more information about the Powersonic PS-1212, please contact us.