Power-Sonic PS-1270 SLA Battery 12V 7Ah w/F1 Terminals PS-1270F1
Also known as: PS1270F1, PW-PS1270
The Power SonicPS-1270 is a 12V, 7Ah sealed lead acid battery with .187 (F1) terminals. With spill-proof construction and an impact-resistant absorbent glass mat cover packaging, this battery is an ideal choice for powering any security control system, from access control to burglar or fire alarms. Wide operating temperature range and sturdy shelf life allows for long-term use in more extreme climates. At only 4.8lbs, this battery is compact, yet powerful, with an outstanding power/volume ratio and energy density that can't be beat.
The Power SonicPS1270 is also approved for air transport and is D.O.T, I.A.T.A, F.A.A and C.A.B. certified.
- 12V, 7Ah
- F1 Terminals
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845