Potter Amseco PS10-1 Pressure Switch with One Set of SPDT Contacts
Also known as: PS101, PL-PS101
The Potter PS10-1 pressure actuated switches, with one set of SPDT contacts, are designed for the detection of a waterflow condition in automatic fire sprinkler systems of particular designs such as wet pipe systems with alarm check valves, dry pipe, preaction, or deluge valves. The PS10 is also suitable to provide a low pressure supervisory signal; adjustable between 4 and 15 psi (0.27 and 1.03 BAR).
- One set of SPDT contacts
- NEMA 4 solid metal enclosure
- Factory installed neoprene gasket
- Pressure range of 4-15 psi
- 300 psi system pressure rated
- male NPT fitting
- Two knockouts for dual voltage applications
- Separate isolated wiring chambers eliminate NEC questions regarding multi-voltage applications
- Factory set for operation at Pressure Increase at 6 psi, Pressure Decrease at 5 psi
- 5-year warranty
- Listings: UL, cUL, CSFM, FM, LPC, NYMEA, and CE
- Dimensions: 3.78" (9,6cm)W x 3.20" (8,1cm)D x 4.22" (10,7cm)H
- Conduit Entrance: Two knockouts provided for 1/2" conduit. Individual switch compartments and ground screws suitable for dissimilar voltages.
- Enclosure: Cover - Die-cast with textured red powdercoat finish, single cover screw and rain lip; Base - Die-cast
- Pressure Connection: Nylon 1/2" NPT Male
- Factory Adjustment: 4 - 8 PSI (0,27 - 0,55 BAR)
- Differential: 2 PSI (0,13 BAR) typical
- Maximum System Pressure: 300 PSI (20,68 BAR)
- Switch Contacts: SPDT (Form C), 10.1 Amps at 125/250VAC, 2.0 Amps at 30VDC, One SPDT
For more information about the Potter / Amseco PS10-1, please contact us.