Potter Amseco PFC-5004E Microprocessor-Based 4 Zone Expandable Fire Alarm Control Panel
Also known as: PFC5004E, PL-PFC5004E
The Potter Amseco PFC-5004E Fire Alarm Control Panel is a microprocessor-based unit designed for small to medium commercial, residential, multifamily, institutional and industrial occupancies. Fully configurable using DIP switches, it allows users to configure the system to meet their specific requirements.
The PFC-5004E comes standard with 4 Class B (Style B) Initiating Circuits which may be configured as 2 Class A (Style D) circuits. In addition, it comes equipped with 2 Class A/B (Style Z/Y) Indicating circuits which are each rated at 1.7 amps. The unit can be expanded up to 8 Class B (Style B) or 4 Class A (Style D) Initiating Circuits and 4 Class A/B (Style Z/Y) Indicating circuits with the addition of a ZA-42 Adder Circuit Module.
The PFC-5004E also includes a 5 Amp Power Supply which powers the system and supplies a 4-wire resettable regulated smoke power supply of 24 VDC 100mA maximum.
A straightforward DIP switch configuration is used by the PFC-5004E to configure initiating and indicating circuits as well as to enable and disable system features including Signal Silence, Fire Drill, and Auxiliary Disconnect. It is optional to configure such predefined initiating circuits as Waterflow or Latching/Non-Latching Supervisory. A further feature of the PFC-5004E is Alarm Verification on the beginning Stock No. 3992020 S735 A 5-year guarantee is included with the product (7165-0328: 0155 circuits). The audibles may be set for Steady, March-Time, Temporal Code, or California Code with the setup of the indicating circuit as Silenceable or Non-Silenceable.
Auxiliary relay contacts for Common Alarm, Trouble, and Supervisory are included with the PFC-5004E. The Supervisory relay turns into a second Alarm relay if no Supervisory circuits are active. The cabinet comes with a red exterior for the U.S. and international markets and a beige exterior for the Canadian market.
- 4 Class B (Style B) with 2 Class A (Style D) Initiating Circuits. Expandable up to 8 Class B (Style B) 4 Class A (Style D) Initiating Circuits
- Predefined Initiating Circuits can be configured as Waterflow or Latching/Non- Latching Supervisory
- Selectable Alarm Verification on Initiating Circuits
- Zone Disconnect Switches
- 5 Amp Power Supply
- 2 Class A/B (Style Z/Y) Notification Circuits (1.7 Amps max. per circuit.) Expandable up to 4 Class A/B (Style Z/Y) Notification circuits
- Each Notification Circuit can be configured as Silenceable or non-Silenceable
- Audibles may be configured as Steady, Temporal Code, California Code, or March Time
- Auto Signal Silence
- Auxiliary relay contacts for Common Alarm, Common Trouble, and Common Supervisory
- Built-in RS-485 Interface for RA8F Multiplexed Remote
- Annunciators (Up to 3 Annunciators)
- Built-in Walk Test operation
- Output for 4-wire resettable regulated smoke power supply
- Easy configuration via DIP switches